Located in Boston's Back Bay, the BAC is an independent, professional college offering bachelor's and master's degrees in the fields of architecture, interior architecture, landscape architecture, and design studies.
Once you've decided that the BAC is right for you, the next step is submit your application. The BAC accepts applications on a rolling basis—early application is encouraged, but there is no deadline to apply.
- The BAC is a fully accredited nonprofit college with more than
125 years of experience educating design professionals.
- Professional, practical experience is built into our curriculum, making our students exceptionally competitive in the marketplace.
- 86% of BAC graduates are already employed in the design field on the day they graduate.
- 91% of our classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Our open admissions policy makes an excellent design education accessible to a diverse group of talented students.
- Our faculty is made up of more than 300 experienced, practicing professionals with deep ties to Boston's design community.
- Our urban campus in the heart of downtown Boston is surrounded by inspiring architecture, museums, performance venues, historical sites, and colleges and universities.
- With one in three Bostonians between the ages of 20 and 34, this is one of the youngest and most innovative cities in the country.
We asked our students why they chose the BAC, what they think of their programs so far, and where they hope to take their education in the future. Here's what they had to say:
The BAC is dedicated to making a design education affordable for all students. Our mission is to assist students in finding the appropriate financial resources for their circumstances to enable enrollment at the Boston Architectural College. Our experienced staff is available to offer guidance to students and families investigating the financial options available to them. To learn more, visit Financial Aid or contact a financial aid counselor.