Thanks to our relationship with Fisher College, the BAC has residential space available for enrolled degree program students located on Beacon Street around the corner from the Public Gardens and Boston Common with close proximity to the BAC campus (approximately a 15 minute walk or 2 subways stops). The turn of the century brownstone townhouse residence halls have modern amenities including security systems, common areas with full-size refrigerators and microwaves, and TV/Lounge rooms with both cable TV and DVD players making the halls a comfortable place to study, relax, or just hang out with friends. While each living area is unique, each fosters an environment that is conducive to learning. Students will have the option of requesting single, double (two person), triple (three person), or quad (four person) occupancy rooms.
In addition to the Beacon Street residence halls, Fisher College has also made spaces available at a new facility on Stuart Street in the Chinatown/Theatre District area (approximately 20 minute walk or 3 subway stops). The newly furnished residence hall, is equipped with kitchen facilities, a computer lab, library, coffee house, and lounge area. With 24/7 front desk security, card access rooms, and wireless internet, students will have the option of double or triple occupancy rooms; each with a designated bathroom.
Housing Cost and Fees
Rates per semester:
- Single Room: $5,200.00
- Double Room: $4,900.00
- Triple/Quad Room: $4,750.00
- A $500.00 deposit is required to reserve your space. Balance of stay is required at time of check in, unless other arrangements have been previously made.
- Students who wish to use Federal Student Aid to pay should contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 617.585.0125.
For More Information
- Contact Kyle Grenier, Assistant Director of Housing and Residential Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.236.8828
- Prospective students can contact the BAC Office of Admissions with questions at email@example.com or at 617.585.0123.
- Download the BAC-Fisher Housing Application
For other off-campus housing options see the Additional Housing Opportunities page.