The Office of Student Activities encourages community building, fosters leadership development, promotes social interaction, and enriches and enhances the academic experience though a balance of challenge and support. Our office promotes student involvement on campus and provides resources to nurture success outside of the classroom.
The office works closely with Atelier, the student government at the BAC who plans many of the events on campus. Through Atelier and the other BAC recognized Student Organizations on campus, The Office of Student Activities helps foster social, cultural, educational, recreational, and wellness opportunities for growth.
The Office of Student Activities' mission is to provide an atmosphere that fosters a visible, vibrant campus community and facilitates life-long learning through:
- Offering co-curricular programs
- Accounting for student activity funds
- Leadership advising for student organizations
- Connecting students to volunteer opportunities
- Securing and connecting students to on and off-campus resources
- Maintaining the All Student Email, Campus Plasma Screens, and The BAC Student Development Blog as communication vehicles to facilitate awareness and participation in BAC campus life
- Organizing annual campus traditions, including: First Fridays; extended hours during midterms, finals and studio review weeks; etc.