Please follow the checklist to ensure that you have completed all possible steps.
1. Clear your tuition balance: View your balance online through your Self-Service account. Payments can be made online with all major credit/debit cards or electronic check, in person or by mail with check or money order, by certified financial aid, or by a Tuition Payment Plan through Sallie Mae. For more information view the Bursar's Office webpage. The deadline to be cleared by the Bursar's Office is 5:00 pm on Friday, December 13, 2013. If you are paying by mail, your payment must be received by that deadline.
2. Submit your practice reports: The end date of the Fall Practice Reporting period is Friday, December 6, 2013, and beginning on Saturday, December 7, 2013 you may login to the online tool using your BAC username and password at https://practiceforms.the-bac.edu/. Every student must file both a Practice Report and Practice Registration Form using the online tool. Students who will be reporting actual hours worked during Fall 2013, and are anticipating employment for this coming Spring 2014 semester, will be required to print the elctronic submissions in order to obtain the necessary supervisor's signature. All electronic filing and hard copy signatures are due to the Practice Department by the registration clearance deadline of 5:00 pm Friday, December 13, 2013. All students must file the Practice Report and Practice Registration Form online regardless of employment status. For more instructions on using the online Practice reporting tool please visit: http://www.the-bac.edu/education-programs/practice/forms-and-publications.
3. Waive or Enroll in the BAC Student Health Insurance: Only students who were not enrolled in 6 or more academic credits in the Fall 2013 semester will be required to enroll or waive the health insurance for the spring 2014 semester. To ensure compliance with the Massachusetts State Regulations law, BAC students are automatically enrolled in and billed for the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan, if they register for a course load equivalent to 6.00 or more academic credits. Please be advised not all plans provide comparable coverage in Massachusetts such as out-of-state Medicaid plans, Commonwealth Care, short term coverage, certain HMOs and manage care plans. Be sure to check with your insurance company before waiving coverage. You must Waive or Enroll by Friday December 13 at www.gallagherkoster.com/BAC. For further information, please refer to the Student Health Insurance webpage.
4. Check your Library account: Return books and resolve fines prior to Registration Week (January 14-17, 2014).
5. Make an appointment with an Academic Advisor: If required, fill out a Contract for Educational Progress for Spring 2014 prior to Registration week.
We look forward to seeing you when classes begin on Tuesday, January 21, 2014!