Hi IE6 user, you're viewing a text-only version of the BAC site. Upgrade to a free browser like Google Chrome to get the full experience.

Office of the Registrar Contact Information


100 Massachusetts Ave
3rd floor
Student Enrollment and Financial Services Suite




We are currently on summer hours:

M-F 9:00am-5:00pm
Closed Weekends

Extended hours during Registration time periods.



Change of Address Form

Did you move recently? Complete this form to change your address with the college. This is required each time you change address as a student.

Change of Name Form

If you changed your name (ex. you got married) or go by another name (ex. you are also referred to by your middle name instead of your first name), you should complete this form.

Course Withrawal Form

To withdraw from one course, complete this form. Submit the form according to the following timeline:

  • Withdrawal from Full Semester Course: Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the eleventh week of the semester.
  • Withdrawal from Half Semester Course: Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the fifth week in which the course is taught.

Full Withdrawal Form

If you are looking to withdraw from all of your courses for a semester, please complete this form. You may also submit this form if you intend to completely withdraw from the school (these are different checkboxes on the form). Submit the form according to the following timeline:

  • Full Withdrawal from Semester : Complete and submit this form to the Registrar by the end of the eleventh week of the semester.

Leave of Absence Form

If you need to take a break from school for a semester or more, complete a Leave of Absence Form. Please review the following policies regarding taking a Leave of Absence:

  • This form must be completed and filed with the Registrar prior to the intended semester of leave.
  • You must renew your Leave of Absence notification for each semester away.
  • A maximum of four consecutive semesters may be taken before reactivation is required.
  • If you are currently enrolled in the semester in which you intend to take a leave, this form must be submitted prior to the end of the Add/Drop period.

Independent Study Form

Looking to create a course to address your educational needs and interests? Complete an Independent Study form to request credit for a course that isn't currently offered. Note the following policies and requirements regarding Independent Study:

  • Independent studies may be undertaken twice during a student's career at the BAC.
  • They are taken on a Pass/Fail basis for 1.5 or 3.0 credits.
  • In order to be eligible, students must:
    • Have completed at least four semesters at the BAC.
    • Have met the overall GPA and STGPA required by their program.
    • Receive approval from both the Program Head and Advising.
  • This form should be submitted to the Registrar's Office no later than the end of the Add portion of Add/Drop.

Pass/Fail Option Request Form

To take a class where you would simply recieve a pass/fail grade, instead of a letter grade, complete this request form. The policies regarding taking a class pass/fail are below:

  • A pass/fail option is available for students for "extra" courses not required for graduation. (All electives required for graduation must be taken on a graded basis).
  • Degree students are not permitted to audit courses.
  • Before the end of Add/Drop, interested students must present this form to Advising for a signature, have it signed by the course instructor, and return it to the Registrar's Office.
  • No changes either to or from pass/fail status are allowed after the Add/Drop deadline.
  • Pass/fail courses are charged on a regular tuition basis and appear on a student's transcript.
  • Students who receive Federal Financial Aid must obtain permission from the Financial Aid office.

Program Change Form

To switch degree programs, complete the Program Change Form. Also, review the policies regarding program changes:

  • Meet with your Academic Advisor first and then Program Heads as directed. Turn completed form into the Registrar's Office. Program changes will go into effect the following semester.
  • Please be advised that changing programs may result in a change in your tuition.

*Program changes into the Master of Design Studies (MDS) must be completed by July 1st in advance of the Fall semester, and December 1st in advance of the Spring semester.

Official Transcript Request

Do you need a transcript for another school or other official purposes? Complete this request and submit it to the Registrar, along with a $6.00 processing fee per transcript requested (options regarding payment listed on the form). Please allow a minimum of five business days for the processing of this request. Additional time will be required during registration periods and recording of grades. Please also note we do not fax or email transcripts.

Unofficial Transcript Request

For a transcript without the cost, complete the Unofficial Transcript Request. In most cases an unofficial transcript is not sufficient for transferring credit to other institutions of higher education, but is a good way to refer to what classes you have previously taken. Note: Please allow five business days for the processing of this request. Please note that we do not fax or email transcripts.

Replacement Diploma Form

Need a replacement for your original diploma? Complete this form and submit it to the Registrar's office. Copies of diplomas are available at a cost of $35.00 each (processing fee and postage). Requests typically are processed in eight to twelve weeks of recept, depending on the volume of requests.