Please follow this checklist in order to verify that you have completed all steps. The necessary forms are located in the left column. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you may download it here.
- Health Insurance: to ensure compliance with the Massachusetts State Regulations law, Boston Architectural College students are automatically enrolled in and billed for the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan, if they register for a course load of 6.00 or more academic credits. Students who were registered full-time for the Fall 2012 semester and waived or enrolled do not need to fill out a new form for Spring. Students who did not attend the BAC full-time in the Fall 2012 semester will need to fill out a form by going online and Enrolling, or if you are currently insured you must Waive our insurance plan. Please be advised not all plans provide comparable coverage in Massachusetts such as out-of-state Medicaid plans, Commonwealth Care, short-term coverage, certain HMOs and manage care plans. Be sure to check with your insurance company before waiving coverage. You must Waive or Enroll if necessary by December 7th at www.gallagherkoster.com. The link is now located on the BAC's website at http://www.the-bac.edu/resources/registrar/student-health-insurance.
- View your tution balance online through your Self-Service account. Payments can be made online with all major credit cards/debit cards, in person, by mail with check or money order, by certified financial aid, or by a Tuition Payment Plan through Sallie Mae. The deadline to be cleared by the Bursar's Office is 5pm on Friday December 7th. If you are paying by mail, your payment must be received by that deadline.
- Check your library account, return books and resolve library fines prior to registration week.
- If required, please make an appointment with an academic advisor to fill out a Contract for Educational Progress for Spring 2013 prior to registration week.
- The Practice Department is proud to introduce online Practice reporting. Beginning on Saturday November 10th you will login to the online tool using your BAC username and password at https://practiceforms.the-bac.edu/. Every student must file a Practice Registration Form and the Practice Report using the online tool. For those of you who will report actual hours worked and anticipated employment this coming Spring 2012 semester are required to print your electronic submissions and acquire your supervisor's signature. All electronic filing and hard copy signatures are due to the Practice Department by the registration clearance deadline of Friday, December 7th. All students must file the Practice Registration Form and the Practice Report online regardless of employment status. Students who do not file both a Practice Report and a Practice Registration Form and any required signatures by the deadline will be assessed a $150 Late Clearance Fee. For more instructions on using the online Practice reporting tool please visit: http://www.the-bac.edu/education-programs/practice/forms-and-publications.