The BAC Library has had a long-standing tradition of working with faculty to provide the materials that will help BAC students excel.
In order to rollover a reserve list from the past, contact Robert Adams, Acquisitions and Reserves Coordinator at 617.585.0232.
New faculty and/or Returning faculty
To request a new list, please familiarize yourself with the Library’s Reserves policies
Library’s Reserves Policies
- To ensure a fast turnaround when placing items on reserve (regardless of whether the materials belong to the library or the faculty member), requests for putting materials on reserve should be initiated well in advance of a new semester.
- Materials are accepted for reserve at the Circulation Desk, located in the Library on the 6th floor.
- A completed Course Reserve Request form is required.
- Reserve materials belonging to the instructor should be turned in with the filled out Course Reserve Request form.
- Photocopies and coursepacks cannot be put on reserve.
- For information regarding electronic reserves, contact Toshika Suzuki, Systems and Distance Education Librarian, at 617.585.0251.
The Library welcomes suggestions for purchases of materials that we don’t currently own.
The Library requests that print reserve lists are kept to a 15 book limit. Any faculty request which exceeds this limitation must be discussed with Robert Adams, Acquisitions and Reserves Coordinator. He can be reached at 617.585.0232.