|Midnight Madness (Midterms)||March 8-10||OPEN until midnight|
|Spring Break||March 18-22||NO classes, 320 Newbury Street OPEN|
|Patriot's Day||April 15||CLOSED|
|Midnight Madness (Finals)||May 3-5, 10-12||OPEN until midnight|
|Memorial Day||May 27||CLOSED|
|Independence Day Break||July 4-5||CLOSED|
|Labor Day||September 2||CLOSED|
|Columbus Day||October 14||OPEN; classes in session|
|Midnight Madness (Midterms)||TBA||OPEN until midnight|
|Veteran's Day||November 11||OPEN; classes in session|
|Thanksgiving Break||November 27-29||CLOSED|
|Midnight Madness (Finals)||TBA||OPEN until midnight|
|Christmas Day||December 25||CLOSED|
|New Year's Day||January 1||CLOSED|
|Martin Luther King's Day||January 20||CLOSED|
|President's Day||February 17||CLOSED|
OFFICE AND DEPARTMENT LOCATIONS
320 Newbury Street
- Basement: Wood shop and studio classrooms
- 1st Floor: Office of Student Affairs, Advising, the Learning Resource Center, the Admissions Office, the Professional and Continuing Education Offices, McCormick Gallery and Student mailboxes.
- 2nd Floor: Education Department: The Provost, Administrative offices of Education, Head of Architecture, Head of the School of Design Studies, Dir. of Historic Preservation, Cascieri Hall, the Loft, Faculty Lounge, staff and faculty mailboxes
- 3rd Floor: studio rooms, Practice Component, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Distance Master of Architecture, the Copy Center and Mail Services.
- 4th Floor: Academic Technology Resources Office, Design Media Arts and Computing Department, Exhibits/Atelier Office, Stankowicz Gallery, Computing Teaching Labs, Open Computing Lab, Photo Services and Studio, Laser Modeling Shop and Computational Design Research Lab.
- 5th Floor: Classrooms, Faculty Development office, Visual Resources and Library office.
- 6th Floor: Library, Memorial Library and Library offices.
100 Massachusetts Avenue
- 3rd Floor: V.P. of P & CE and Online Education, Dir. of Landscape Institute, Director of Sustainable Design and online support staff, Dean of Enrollment and Student Financial Services, including the offices of the Registrar, Bursar and Financial Aid Department.
- 4th Floor: Office of Finance and Administration, including the Controller, AP/AR, Payroll and the Operations department. The President's Suite: the Office of the President; Institutional Advancement, Graphic Design, Communications, External and Government Relations, the Offices of Web and Media, Director of Global Initiatives, Assistant to Exec. V.P. and the Board.
- 5th Floor: Office of Executive Vice President, Thesis Department and the Human Resources offices .
951/955 Boylston Street
- Ground level: Facilities Supervisor, Facilities offices
- 1st Floor: 951 Boylston Street Meeting Room/Lecture Hall
- 2nd Floor: Managers of AOP, Asst. Director of Foundation Studios
- 3rd Floor; Director of Foundation Studios and the Faculty Office.
HOW TO RESERVE BAC BUILDING SPACE:
Please contact Student Development and/or Education Services and fill out a setup/ request form which will be submitted to the Director of Operations for approval by senior management. A staff member will review availability of a classroom or conference room. 2 weeks advance notice is required to ensure setup and reserving a desired space such as Cascieri Hall, 951 or 955 Boylston Hall, the first floor meeting room (Fishbowl) or the Loft at 320 Newbury Street. All events must have an attending BAC staff advisor and/or sponsor. No Alcohol is permitted at BAC events.