Help the The BAC succeed in new and remarkable ways.Below are a few of our goals for this year.Project and Program Support
- Anuual Fund and unrestricted giving
- Endowment to perpetuate the values of those who are engaged in the College's mission
- Gateway to Practic Initiative
- Legacy fundraising for long term support of the College - especially endowment and named scholarships, awards, buildings, programs, library collections, classrooms, academic positions, staff training, book purchase funds, media, technology and more...
- 320/322 Newbury Street: building envelope, mechanical systems, interior fit-out, replace elevator and renovation of the library and classrooms
- 320 Roof and Public Alley 444 projects: new roof, installation of geo-thermal wells, and rainwater recapture to recharge the depleted aquifer
- 951 Boylston Street: building envelope, finish interior construction/fit-out, studios, student exhibition space, gallery and public space