Online, distance and low-residency education offerings at the BAC are designed to help you meet your academic and personal learning goals. Whether you're curious about spatial design, an aspiring designer or a practicing architect, our array of online courses enables you to balance life and work as you pursue your professional design education. The virtual classroom, which has the same rigor and richness of our traditional classrooms, offers you anytime, anywhere access to all your courses. Online learning is your opportunity to truly immerse yourself in a learning community, mentored by a practicing professional. We offer over 100 online classes in sustainable design, historical preservation, classical architecture, including three graduate level degrees and four certificates.
Distance Graduate Degrees
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Design Studies in Sustainable Design
- Master of Design Studies in Historic Preservation
- Master of Design Studies in Design for Human Health
- Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Design Building Design & Construction
- Sustainable Community Planning & Design
- Sustainable Residential Design
Online Course Offerings
- Click on our Course Catalog page and Select "Custom Search Online" and "Submit" to see the complete list of online course offerings.
Flexible and Collaborative Learning Strategies
Use of emerging learning technologies such as VoiceThread collaboration offers interactive and visual communication with faculty and students anywhere, anytime around the world.
This course is a survey of contemporary architecture around the world in the context of key...More
Search the Catalog
Type in a keyword below or click here to access the full BAC Catalog page.