Our mission is to provide The Boston Architectural College community with prompt and professional service while maintaining the philosophies of sustainability and preservation. Our staff is committed to provide these standards in a fair and cost-effective manner while continuing to meet the changing needs of the college.
Office and Department Locations
320 Newbury Street
- Basement: Facilities Supervisor, Facilities crew, the Copy Center and Mail Services, the Wood shop and studio classrooms
- 1st Floor: Office of Student Affairs, Advising, the Learning Resource Center, the Admissions Office, Enrollment Marketing Director, McCormick Gallery, the First Floor Meeting room "Fishbowl" and Student mailboxes.
- 2nd Floor: Education Department: The Provost, Administrative offices of Education, Dean of Architecture, Dean of the School of Design Studies, Dir. of Historic Preservation, Dir. of Sustainable Design Studies, Cascieri Hall, the Loft, Faculty Lounge, staff and faculty mailboxes
- 3rd Floor: studio rooms, Institutional Advancement, Communications and Media, Dean of Interior Architecture, Dean of Landscape Architecture, Distance Master of Architecture.
- 4th Floor: Academic Technology Resources Office, Design Media Arts and Computing Department, Exhibits, Stankowicz Gallery, Computing Teaching Labs, Open Computing Lab, Photo Services and Studio, Laser Modeling Shop and Computational Design Research Lab.
- 5th Floor: The Practice Department, Visual Resources and Library office, classrooms.
- 6th Floor: Library, Memorial Library, Materials Library, Library offices and a classroom.
951/955 Boylston Street
- Lower Level 955 Boylston: V.P. of Enrollment and Student Services, Dean of Enrollment and Student Services, Financial Services, Registrar's department, Scholarship and Awards
- Ground level: Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Operations, Archives
- 1st Floor: 951 Boylston Street Meeting Room/Lecture Hall "the Beehive"
- 2nd Floor: Director of Master's Thesis, Thesis faculty office, Thesis Studios
- 3rd Floor; Director of Foundation Student Support, Director of Foundation Studios, Asst. Director of Foundation Studios and the Faculty Office, Studio classrooms.
342 Newbury Street
- Associate Vice President of Facilities, Head of I.T. Operations, I.T. department, Facilities support staff, Online support staff.
How to Reserve BAC Building Space:
Please contact Education Services or the Director of Operations and fill out a request form which will be submitted for approval by senior management. A staff member will review availability of a classroom or conference room. Two weeks advance notice is required to ensure setup and to reserve a desired space such as Cascieri Hall, 951 Boylston Lecture room (Beehive), the first floor meeting room (Fishbowl) or the Loft at 320 Newbury Street. All events must have an attending BAC staff advisor and/or sponsor. No alcohol is permitted at BAC events.